April 11, 2010

Palouse Falls

Palouse Falls is Magnificant!




Dad poses with the kids when we arrive at the falls.




The little mountian goats climb the rock and hold Evalily so she wont fall over the edge.




Izaak appears tough on the tracks. We saw a train go by while near the tracks. I think it fascinated the kids.



Aaryn watches the rolling rapids head for the falls.




Adryann finds a stick to carry around and be tough.



Mom and Evaliy sit and rest on a rock.



Dad and Evalily are standing right about the falls on a small finger of land. One side is the river heading to the falls. On the other side is a 500 foot drop off into the waterfall basin. Talk about a mother's worse nightmare. I had visions of losing a child off the falls, and I was a nervous wreck until we were off that cliff. My three greatest fears, a child dying, drowning, and falling of cliffs.