August 26, 2008

Evalily's Memoirs

Evalily thoughts about the trip:


So these chickens eat blades of grass when I press grass through the chicken wire. This is cool, OUCH. Don't peck me!! Well, it didn't hurt too bad, just shocked me, I guess I will try again. Hey, what do you know Penny the Pony rips the grass from my hand, and chops away. So what is wrong with the cats and dog? I am offering them a delicate blades of grass and they are turning their head with uninterestness. I guess I will have to keep trying, they are bound to try it soon.




Penny the Pony endures another summer of escorting kids in endless circles around the manicured yard. Evalily is among these expeditioners. Gripping the saddle horn in a life or death grip, giggling in between the pony's gaits. Parents circle miles along side the pony. Bloody screams exit her body as she realizes her turn as a rodeo star must come to an end, allowing a fellow cousin an 8 second chance in the saddle. While waiting she spies sleeping Sadie (the 3 legged dog) who looks like a miniature horse Evalily can mount. "Why wont this horse go, I know I have kicked him enough?"


No comments: